DS3100 and sendmail config.

George Robbins grr at cbmvax.commodore.com
Wed Feb 28 22:24:26 AEST 1990

In article <2934 at decuac.DEC.COM> avolio at decuac.dec.com writes:
> Actually, there is no problem with /usr/spool/mail/brook/brook as long as
> brook exists and brook/brook exists and brooks/brooks is writeable by
> user brooks.

Are you sure Fred?  I don't sound right to me.  By default /bin/mail is
going to try to append mail to /usr/spool/mail/user.  There's
some kind of code in the 4.3 binmail source to handle the /u/s/m/user/user
case, but it's ifdef'ed out.  Perhaps some other mail agent likes to work
this way and the person with the problem lost that magic mail agent...

but no way officially representing:   domain: grr at cbmvax.commodore.com