VAX assembler/emulator?

Tharen Debold tharen at prism.gatech.edu
Thu Feb 22 16:12:05 AEST 1990

  We're thinking about upgrading our current VS2000 cluster to a cluster
of DS3100s, but have a little problem...

  One of the more important functions of this cluster is our Computer Science
assembler language course.  Our instructor doesn't want to switch to another
CISC CPU type, let alone a RISC processor.  So...  we're wondering if anyone
has heard of a VAX (or just PDP-11) cross assembler/emulation package that's
out there...  public domain would be nice, but not necessary, as long as it
works.

  Please e-mail any responses...

  Thanks,
      Tharen
--
Tharen D. Debold
Office of Computing Services, Georgia Tech, Atlanta Georgia, 30332-0275