A replacement for 'man' (was: Re: Question about /usr/ucb/man -P option)

Arne Henrik Juul arnej at solan.unit.no
Wed Jul 18 03:06:30 AEST 1990

If you've used the standard 'man' coming with Ultrix and been
disappointed, you would probably like a replacement. I have written
a replacement I have called 'woman' (Wonderful Online MANual).
This is not based on /usr/ucb/man, but is (hopefully) providing at
least the same functionality.

If anyone is interested in getting a copy of this program (still in
alpha-test) send me a mail and I'll send you a copy.

--  arnej at solan.unit.no   --   juul at norunit.bitnet   --   arnej at unit.no   --
--                This disclaimer intentionally left blank                --