Has anyone a "real" Ultrix 4.0 yet?

David Collier-Brown davecb at yunexus.YorkU.CA
Wed Jul 11 02:28:44 AEST 1990

jeff at nsipo.arc.nasa.gov (Jeffrey Burgan) writes:
>I was just trying to do some kernel debugging on a DS3100 with
>beta 4.0 and noticed adb didn't exist...

  Well, I see people with beta-test versions, but i don't see
anything about standard releases, and our salesperson has been
promised it for **some time**.  Is it real, or is it vaporware?

--dave (I have 44 workstations sitting in boxes, see) c-b
--
David Collier-Brown,  | davecb at Nexus.YorkU.CA, ...!yunexus!davecb or
72 Abitibi Ave.,      | {toronto area...}lethe!dave