kwv-11 driver info

Eliot Moss moss at cs.umass.edu
Fri Jul 13 23:56:08 AEST 1990

I'm considering acquiring a KWV-11 board for a VS3500 system so that I can do
more accurate performance measurements by having a more accurate clock. I have
been unable to locate man pages (or code) for an Ultrix driver for this board,
though such probably exists somewhere. Could someone mail me or tell me where
to find a KWV-11 driver man page, so I can see what the available driver(s)
can do for me? Any advice on third party products or other ways to get
microsecond accuracy time would also be appreciated. Thanks!		Eliot

PS -- I'm also interested in similar info for the DECStation 3100, but suspect
I'm out of luck (it has no bus for attaching a card ...).
--

		J. Eliot B. Moss, Assistant Professor
		Lederle Graduate Research Center
		(413) 545-4206; Moss at cs.umass.edu