RZ23 setup on DEC3100 Station

James D Moore jmoore at cidmac.ecn.purdue.edu
Tue Jun 5 04:12:54 AEST 1990

Recently I asked a question and got some good tips on how to fix my
problem from this group. I have another one for you. Our systems are
set up as follows : Dec3100 Server (8mb), 3 Dec3110 Stations (8mb)
TK50, 2 RZ55, RZ23 (in one of the clients). We are running ultrix.

We recently set the systems up and I have yet to figure out how I
can use the RZ23 on the client station. I want to use it as swap
space but have no clue as to what to do first. I am short on disk
space and have a 650MB disk we are going to order but I need to get
the RZ23 in use now. Any assistance or direction would be helpful.

Thanks.

Jim Moore
Purdue University
Industrial Engineering Dept