Connecting to DECserver 100

Dave White davew at viper.gvg.tek.com
Sat Jun 9 02:32:01 AEST 1990

> I would like to communicate through a group of DECserver 100 ports from
> Ultrix V2.0-1 running on a micro-Vax II. I have not been able to find
> documentation indicating how a program initiates a connection to a
> specific terminal server port but I know that lpc can do it. Does
> anyone know how this is done? Have a sample?

I don't know about the V2.0-1 manuals since I don't have that doc set
around anymore,
but the V3.0/3.1 manual "Guide to Ethernet Communications Servers" has
an example program for an LAT host initiated connection (reverse lat).  You
might check in /usr/examples/lat/dial.c to see if this was included in
the V2.0 software.
----
Dave White	Grass Valley Group, Inc.   VOICE: +1 916.478.3052
P.O. Box 1114  	Grass Valley, CA  95945    FAX: +1 916.478.3887
Internet: davew at gvgpsa.gvg.tek.com
UUCP: ...!tektronix!gvgpsa.gvg.tek.com!davew