mit X11R4

Ric Anderson ric at cs.arizona.edu
Sun Oct 21 02:34:31 AEST 1990

Because I received several "me too" request for the X11R4 patches
for Ultrix 4.0, I am posting them here.  Thanks to all the folks
who responded to my request :-)
Ric
---
Basic procedure.
1.  cd to the top of the X11 tree.
2.  unshare the two files fix-ultrix and ultrix-4.0.cf from the archive.
3.  Now, save the ultrix 3 config file, and make the ultrix 4 config
    file the default for ultrix builds via:
	a.  mv mit/config/ultrix.cf mit/config/ultrix-3.0.cf
	b.  mv ultrix-4.0.cf mit/config
	c.  cp mit/config/ultrix-4.0.cf mit/config/ultrix.cf
4.  Next, apply the fixes via the "patch" utility, e.g.
	patch -p0 <fix-ultrix
    This will affect