Monitor V1.3 available on gatekeeper.dec.com.

Alan's Home for Wayward Notes File. alan at shodha.enet.dec.com
Thu Oct 4 14:03:14 AEST 1990

	Please excuse any bad spelling and grammer.

	I will indeed cheerfully accept bug reports and
	suggestions.  That's not a promise that will do
	anything with them though.  Real bugs I'll try to
	fix as time permits.  Features that appear to be
	bugs I'll document.  Suggestions I'll either add to
	my wishlist or ignore.  I will try not to silently
	ignore them though.

	One feature I plan to ignore for a while is a nice
	windowing interface.  With the curses interface
	monitor is too big to be a proper performance monitor.
	Adding windows will make it much to big.  What I'll
	probably do someday is make a small data collection
	library or program that can be used by other programs
	to display the data.

	I would also like very much to know who is using monitor.
	If you have an old copy or get the current version please
	send me mail with the version string.  The version string
	will be printed when you use the -version flag (-v for those
	that like to use the supported abbreviations).  Feel free
	to include any other information about configuration and
	how you use it.
	useful information about how you

Alan Rollow				alan at nabeth.enet.dec.com