DEC Bug Reports - SPRs

Allen Leibowitz allen at kwan.det.dec.com
Sat Oct 6 03:31:14 AEST 1990

This is an approximation of the Software Performance Report that comes
with the software distribution from Digital.  This is the best way to make
a problem known to the right people at Digital.  This is also the method
to submit suggestions/enhancements.

Until you are able to electronically mail bug reports, here is a form
which you can fill in and mail via U.S. mail to:

        Corporate Administrative Services Group
        P.O. Box F
        Maynard, MA  01754

If you write to this group they will be more than happy to mail you
more copies of the original form included with your distribution.
I strongly urge you to write them for original copies of the form which
have a detailed instruction sheet.

This is the address for the U.S. SPR Center only.  There are numerous
SPR Centers throughout the world.  I would be happy to mail you the
address for your specific country's SPR Center.

This form was originally prepared and posted by Fred Avolio
                                      avolio at decuac.dec.com

Allen Leibowitz
DEC ULTRIX Resource Center       <allen at kwan.det.dec.com>
Farmington Hills, Michigan  USA

D I G I T A L        FIELD CODE NO.                   SPR NO.
| OPERATING SYS | VERSION | PROGRAM OR DOC. | VERSION OR DOC. PART NO. | DATE |
|               |         |                 |                          |      |
| NAME:                 |DEC OFFICE AND CONTACT PERSON  |DO YOU HAVE SOURCES  |
| FIRM:                 |                               |   YES( )   NO( )    |
|                       |-----------------------------------------------------|
|                       |   REPORT TYPE/PRIORITY                              |
| ADDRESS:              |                          ( )HEAVY SYSTEM IMPACT     |
|                       | ( )PROBLEM/ERROR         ( )MODERATE SYSTEM IMPACT  |
|                       | ( )SUGGESTED ENHANCEMENT ( )MINOR SYSTEM IMPACT     |
| CUST. NO.:            | ( )OTHER                 ( )NO SIGNIFICANT IMPACT   |
|                       |                          ( )DOCUMENTATION/SUGGESTION|
| SUBMITTED BY: |PHONE:        | CAN THE PROBLEM BE      YES( ) NO( )         |
|               |              | REPRODUCED AT WILL?                          |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|       ATTACHMENTS     | COULD THIS SPR HAVE BEEN PREVENTED BY               |
|                       | BETTER OR MORE DOCUMENTATION?         YES( ) NO( )  |
|                       | PLEASE EXPLAIN IN PROVIDED SPACE BELOW.             |
| CPU TYPE | SERIAL NO. | MEM. SIZE | DIST. MED. | SYS. DEV. | DO NOT PUBLISH |
|    ALL SUBMISSIONS BECOME THE PROPERTY OF DIGITAL EQUIPMENT CORPORATION.    |
|SHORT NAME |MNT. CAT. |MNT. GRP.                 |XFER. GRP. |PL | PRB. TYPE |
|DATE RECEIVED(MAIL)   |DATE TO MAINTAINER        |XFER. DATE    |LOGGED ON   |