Is there appletalk support in Ultrix 4.0? And if not...

Peter Coppola scout at pacvax.UUCP
Thu Sep 13 01:26:39 AEST 1990

In article <1990Sep1.052839.14549 at csun.edu> mst at mx.csun.edu (Michael
Temkin) writes:
> that is unless someone from Pacer would like to get in
> on the discussion...(hint, hint) :-)

PacerShare, our AFP 2.0 compatible file server, is available for Ultrix
4.0 systems both RISC and VAX.  The one caveat is there seems to be a
problem running on SMP class machines.  This seems to be DECs problem
since there wasn't supposed to be any difference to us, but we are still
looking into it.  The shipping version of PacerShare is a Phase 1 product,
I expect our Phase II Ultrix product in 4-6 weeks.

Print support via our PacerPrint product is also available.

Peter Coppola
AppleLink: PACER
UUNET: ...!pacvax!pcoppola
"Quality software tastefully presented."