ANy joy with 3rd party SCSI disks on DS3100?

Dirk Grunwald grunwald at foobar.colorado.edu
Sat Sep 29 06:32:56 AEST 1990

it's on page 0x38, or decimal 56. Mine looks like this, and I have the
read-ahead enabled. Could someone without read ahead enabled mail me
theirs, or post it? That should indicate the bit to change. I suspect
that you need to switch byte 0 from 0x10 to 0x11, but don't listen to
me. Anyone have any documentation on this page?

More output (y/n)? y

Page 56 - unknown or unsupported page:
  PS                                    1
  Page code                             56
  Page length                           14
  Byte 0                                0x11
  Byte 1                                0xff
  Byte 2                                0x40
  Byte 3                                0x0
  Byte 4                                0x0
  Byte 5                                0x0
  Byte 6                                0x0
  Byte 7                                0x0
  Byte 8                                0x0
  Byte 9                                0x0
  Byte 10                               0x0
  Byte 11                               0x0
  Byte 12                               0x0
  Byte 13                               0x0