Monitor program - latest version?

P Tyers tyers at rhea.trl.oz
Thu Apr 4 14:06:31 AEST 1991

My apologies for posting this rather than mailing the author, but I can't
find an email address for him.

What is the current version of the "monitor" program for ultrix systems
available by anonymous ftp from decwrl.com. More critically has a version
supporting V4.x RISC ultrix been produced yet? I have a version ftp'd
about 3 months ago but this supports only V3.x VAX and RISC. I'd modify
it but obviously significant changes have occurred in the header files
between V3 and V4 Ultrix (or between V3 VAX Ultrix and the V4 RISC Ultrix
headers I have). NB the host name may not be decwrl but something like
gateway.dec.com.

Thanks in advance

P Tyers, Tel. +61-(0)3-5416794   JANET tyers%trl.oz.au at uk.ac.ucl.cs
ACSnet 	tyers at trl.oz   UUCP {uunet,hplabs,ukc}!munnari!trl.oz.au!tyers
CSnet	tyers at trl.oz.au   ARPAnet tyers%trl.oz.au at uunet.uu.net HAM:  VK3KTS
MAIL: Telecom Research Laboratories,P.O. Box 249,Clayton,VICTORIA 3168,AUSTRALIA