Sendmail problem under Ultrix 4.1

Mike Marques mike at apex.yorku.ca
Tue Apr 23 02:12:39 AEST 1991

Greetings...

I'm running Ultrix 4.1 on a DECstation 2100 and some of my mail messages
are leaving my machine with double angle brackets around them.
They get bounced with errors like the following:

Error in "to" envelope address:

	<< @ugw.utcs.utoronto.ca:somewhere at on.bitnet> >
	 ^-expected word, illegal end of route address, missing end of address

Has anyone seen this and know of a fix?  I'm using a the stock
sendmail.cf with no changes to the default sendmail.cf rules.
Thanks in advance...

							Mike

--
          Mike Marques               )(  Usenet: ......!utzoo!yunexus!mike
 Computing & Communications Services )(          mike at outland.yorku.ca
   (IT division),  York University.  )(  Bitnet: mike at yulibra
   Only visiting this planet...      )(  Voice: (416) 736-5257