Those Reader's Comments cards

Esther Filderman ef1c+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Apr 10 00:48:57 AEST 1991

Excerpts from netnews.comp.unix.ultrix: 5-Apr-91 Those Reader's Comments
car.. Chris Siebenmann at hawkwin (613)

>  Ah yes, the wonderfull boasted-about (certainly is in the 'Read Before
> Installing' thing I just got with RISC Fortran 2.0: "Digital prides
> itself" etc) Reader's Comments form, so lovingly preaddressed and
> postage-paid ... in the US.

Gee, my favorite card from DEC are all the warranty cards we've gotten
with our DECstation 3100s ... in German.  Which I, I'm afraid,  don't
speak.

Fortunately, they take warranty info via the 800 number here ...

Esther C. Filderman     ef1c+ at andrew.cmu.edu
System Manager          Library Automation
Mercury Project         Carnegie Mellon University
        They are gardeners and carpenters.
        They are not tomato men.