UUCP over SLIP (Vax/Ultrix 4.0)

Karl A. Nyberg karl at grebyn.com
Thu Feb 7 08:35:18 AEST 1991

I'd like to be able to do uucp over a SLIP connection.  I don't seem
to be able to find anything in the documentation that says this can be
done.  I've found something called tcpcon that I'm trying to make work
(so far unsuccessfully).  I know there's support for "t" protocol in
some version of uucp, but it doesn't appear the Ultrix is one of them.
Thoughts, suggestions, recommendations, sources (particularly free
ones),...

-- Karl --

p.s. And after all this, I'm gonna want to do remote mounts of
filesystems too! :-)

Karl A. Nyberg				karl at grebyn.com
Post Office Box 497			Grebyn Corporation
Vienna, VA 22183-0497 USA		+1-703-281-2194