Proxy logins?

Roland Schemers III schemers at vela.acs.oakland.edu
Sun Feb 24 06:11:31 AEST 1991

>Does any one know what command I can use from an Ultrix system to
>execute a job on a VMS node?  I would prefer to execute in batch on
>the VMS side.  We do not run UCX or any TCP/IP software on the VMS
>side but we do have DECnet on both systems.

See the dcp command:

          -S   submits remote output files for execution. On ULTRIX
               systems, the -S option submits output files to the shell and
               creates a log file in the log-in directory that has the name
               filename.log, where filename is the name of the specified
               output file.

Files you submit this way goto SYS$BATCH.

Roland

--
Roland J. Schemers III                              Systems/Network Manager
schemers at vela.acs.oakland.edu (Ultrix)              Oakland University