Proxy logins?

jrb at idx.com jrb at idx.com
Thu Feb 21 22:38:36 AEST 1991

Hi Folks,
 We are using a DECstation 5000 running utlrix 4.0.  We also are using DECnet.
Is there a way to do something like a proxy login from a Vax using DECnet?
Right now, I use the command from my VAX:
submit/remote buck"jrb password"::"/usr/jrb/decwrite"
to start a job on the ultrix system.  I would like to eliminate the username and
password string in that command by having a proxy login on the ultrix host.
I've looked at the manuals, to no avail.  Any ideas?
Thanks,
Jim Bresee
jrb at idx.com