ofiles for Ultrix 4.0 Risc

Frank Wortner frank at croton.nyo.dec.com
Tue Mar 12 01:40:53 AEST 1991

OK, maybe I was wrong in my previous followup to this thread.  ;-)
Thanks to Fred Avolio for pointing this out.

Fred Thompson was looking for a utility to "... find out what remote
machines have a nfs'ed local file system open."

A somewhat better answer might be nfswatch, which is also on
gatekeeper.dec.com.  This utility might not answer Fred T's needs
entirely either, but it's a somewhat closer to what he seems to
be looking for.  (It's located in pub/net/nfs.)

A full listing of gatekeeper's archives are in ls-lRt.Z and ls-lR.Z
in the top level directory.

				Frank