Trying Pnews on Ultrix system

Morris Strongson mms at bnlux1.bnl.gov
Sat Mar 23 05:00:02 AEST 1991

In answering a separate question about Cnews/Nntp on Ultrix , Mitch Patterson
(patterso at usceast.cs.scarolina.edu) writes:

>Posting has been a real pain.  About the only way I can post at our site is
>to su, which isn't really an acceptable solution.  If you solve that one,
>please let me know.  I don't think stock installation does the trick.

If this gets posted on your system (other than bnlux1.bnl.gov) please let me
know by e-mail (without bothering the whole network).  Then we could try to
figure out what we did that was different from his system.  Thanks.

	Morris Strongson (mms at bnlux0.bnl.gov)