Manpath?

Burkhard Neidecker-Lutz neideck at kaputt.enet.dec.com
Thu Mar 21 18:21:32 AEST 1991

As stated earlier, the man program in Ultrix is aged. Embarassing as that
may be, I'd suggest you replace it with a more modern version like the
GNU version. This should be available from

	gatekeeper.dec.com	pub/GNU/man-1.0.tar.Z

in a couple of days.

			Burkhard Neidecker-Lutz, CEC Karlsruhe

PS: I'm *not* taking bug reports on this one, please refer to the original
    authors. I'm willing to take some mail orders for people without
    anonymous FTP capability (although they could use the ftp-mail servers
    as well).