Why can't I start hesupd?

nilsson at nbivax.nbi.dk nilsson at nbivax.nbi.dk
Wed May 22 18:33:01 AEST 1991

I would like to get in touch with somebody, who is running Bind/Hesiod
successfully under Ultrix 4.1 The Bind part seems to work OK, but I can
not make the hesupd daemon start on the server:

/usr/etc/hesupd
hesupd can only be run on a bind primary

Needless to say, I have used bindsetup and tried all the help the manuals
provide. Can anybody help?

Bjorn
Bjorn S. Nilsson       Internet/Nordunet: nilsson at nbivax.nbi.dk
Niels Bohr Institute                      nbivax.nbi.dk=129.142.100.3
Blegdamsvej 17         HEPnet/Nordunet:   nbivax::nilsson
DK-2100 Copenhagen                        nbivax=21.601=22105
Denmark                Phone:             +45 31 42 16 16
                       Fax:               +45 31 42 10 16