X11R4 server for the DecStation 5000/200PX

Ian Dall idall at augean.ua.oz.au
Tue May 28 23:58:01 AEST 1991

I have been trying to build the MIT X11R4 distribution on a DS5000/200PX.

I have added DNETCONN to ConnectionFlags and -ldnet to ExtraLibraries
(sp?) I also found I had to define AR to be "ar cqs" instead of the
default of "ar cq".

However, when I come to compile the servers I get cannot find include
file messages. The files are <machines/pmreg.h> and <machines/pmioctl.h>
(approximately, I am not on that machine now).

Should I have those include files? If so where?

It occurs to me that the reason I don't have those files is because
we don't have that hardware. Which brings me to the point of the
posting:

   Does anyone have a R4 server for the DS5000/200 with the PX option?

--
 Ian Dall           life (n). A sexually transmitted disease which afflicts
                              some people more severely than others.
   ACSnet: idall at augean.oz
 Internet: idall at augean.oz.au