longjump botch

David Whitehouse davew at dacds0.lampf.lanl.gov
Fri May 10 07:00:58 AEST 1991

I have recently installed a DECstation 5000/200CX  running ULTRIX 4.1and
have been having some trouble
running the Cern PAW (Physics Analysis Workstation) system.  After
the code works fine, but a few days later I get a longjmp botch error
when the code tries to
open an Xwindow ( I have gone through this cycle twice).  The same image
runs fine on another 5000/200CX, the only difference between the
machines that I know of is the I have installed DECpresent and DECwrite
on my machine.  I will try loading all software from scratch and see at
which point the code stops working but I was wondering if anyone had
suggestions.

Dave Whitehouse
Los Meson Physics Facility
Davew at lampf.lanl.gov