Shared Printers

osyjm at cs.montana.edu osyjm at cs.montana.edu
Thu May 23 23:57:41 AEST 1991

In article <1991May23.030216.7900 at decuac.dec.com> avolio at decuac.dec.com writes:
>The original question was "other than using DECservers".  The answer is
>that there is no support for ULTRIX to print to printers on a VMS system
>nor the other way around via DEC standard products.

Well there is always the method of using dcp -P to some account on the
VMS node that has a proxy set up.  I guess you don't really need the
proxy, but it makes it simpler.

I don't see any easy way of doing via lpr though...
--
 Jaye Mathisen,sysmgr 410 Roberts Hall,Dept. of Computer Science
 Montana State University,Bozeman MT 59717        PHONE: (406) 994-{4780,3931}