datamation article

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Wed Aug 12 11:24:16 AEST 1981

>From cbosg!mark at Berkeley Wed Aug 12 11:19:09 1981
I got Geoff's message and see that I'm now fixed up OK on unix-wizards.
I actually wanted you to remove post-unix-wizards from the sri copy of
the unix-wizards list while you mailed out the article, to avoid a second
copy on usenet, but it didn't happen.  It's just as well as far as I'm
concerned, since the first copy never made it to cbosg anyway.

By the way, it has surfaced that the original article was a forgery,
since there is no datamat machine on usenet and utzoo never saw the
original article!  Whether the person who is claimed to have written
it really wrote it, and whether it's really going in Datamation, is
not clear - it appears to be an ernest flame.

	Mark