Foreign Memory Problems

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!menlo70!sri-unix!mike at BMD70 utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!menlo70!sri-unix!mike at BMD70
Wed Dec 30 23:30:46 AEST 1981

From:      Michael Muuss <mike at BMD70>
We quite successfully run core and MOS in our system, using DEC core,
and Dataram CORE and MOS.  The more memory we add, the better things
get, all other things being equal.  I have been uanble to come up with
a good reason for Peter's system getting slower.  Another interesting
point is that if they fake main.c to only use the first 1/2 of memory,
they get their performance back.  Wierd.
				-Mike