driver for du-11

utzoo!duke!decvax!ucbvax!CSVAX.william at Berkeley utzoo!duke!decvax!ucbvax!CSVAX.william at Berkeley
Tue Jun 9 21:11:28 AEST 1981

	>From menlo70!haken  Tue Jun  9 14:32:19 1981
	To: ucbvax!william

	we have a du-11 type interface board which works in conjunction with our
	rje software under rsx-11m (actually i think it is a du-11w). anyway, it
	is a synchronous line interface for transmitting data at rates up to 9600
	baud. i would like to get a du-11 driver from you or anyone else who has
	this driver for use with v7 of unix. do you have it? or if not, do you know
	someone that i could contact with regards getting a copy of whatever they
	have?
	p.s. need same as above but for a dr-11k type interface board.

I know theres one out there, but I can't find it. Could someone cough
up a driver for this guy ? If you can't mail on usenet, send it to
me and I'll forward.

	Bill Jolitz.