MMDF verbosity suggestion

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Tue Oct 27 20:18:24 AEST 1981

>From decvax!ittvax!swatt at Berkeley Tue Oct 27 19:33:50 1981

If sri-unix would just remove:

	jeff at Ucla-Ats
	lou at Ucla-Ats

from the unix-wizards list, I wouldn't have to look at those long
and tedious messages from MMDF telling me all the gory details of
trying to get my message to everyone.

I have gotten 5 such messages back in the past few days, every one
because of failure to deliver to just those two recipients.

This saves us all from the bigger flame of what the mail system
"should do" in all circumstances.

Flame off.

	- Alan S. Watt (decvax!ittvax!swatt)