Usenet map

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!network utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!network
Tue Oct 6 13:02:58 AEST 1981

 duke!jte at Berkeley
Via:  Ucb-C70.ArpaNet; 6 Oct 81 0:06-PDT

In-real-life: Steven M. Bellovin
Location: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Phone: (919) 966-3305

Since a complete network map would be very difficult to compile,
why don't we try for a partial one?  In particular, it would be
very useful to merely have a map of how each site connects to
"a well-known node", such as duke, decvax, or ucbvax.  If people
will mail me a note containing their uucp name, path, and site name,
I'll compile the thing.

		--Steve