wizard list suggestion

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Wed Oct 7 12:19:37 AEST 1981

>From menlo70!sytek!zehntel!billn at Berkeley Wed Oct  7 12:15:35 1981
I dont think the following msg made it off the arpanet:

From: MBM at MIT-XX
Subject: wizard list suggestion
To: unix-wizards at SRI-WARF

Before we rip the list apart, digestify it, etc, etc...how about
if we all just try a few simple things and see if they help.  I'd
like to see:
        . No messages longer than a screenful (about 25 lines) or
          two at the very most.  Let people that really care about
          whether cat ought to be called somthing else ask you to
          mail your article to them

        . Better subject headings.  In particular, use ? for queries.
          Thus when I see PL1 COMPILER FOR UNIX?  I'll know to skip it,
          because I dont have one either. "bug" and "fix" are also
          helpful to see.
--mike

I think this is the best suggestion of all.

In addition to the suggested heading components, how about "flame",
and "suggestion" .

/b