fortran compiler documentation

utzoo!decvax!duke!mad utzoo!decvax!duke!mad
Wed Oct 7 15:06:25 AEST 1981

  HELP!  Does anyone have any documentation regarding the old UNIX
fortran compiler "fc"?  It seems to have a variety of quirks and
idiosyncracies that we are discovering through trial and error,
and the only documentation we have is two xeroxed sheets of
unknown origin (V6 manual?).  Any assistance would be appreciated.

                                 Mike Dickerson
                                 duke!dukgeri!mad