VMS/TOPS20 tape readers

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Wed Oct 21 23:38:02 AEST 1981

>From Lepreau at UTAH-20 Wed Oct 21 22:58:01 1981
This does not answer your question, but it might help anyway: we have a
Tops-20 program TP, written by Charles Hedrick at Rutgers in his Pascal
(now becoming the standard Tops-20 Pascal), which creates 'tp' format
tapes.  It is COMND jsys-ed and works quite well, though does not handle
binary data.  If you would like it, you could get it either from me or from
Rutgers (Hedrick at rutgers). (You don't need the Pascal, the .EXE file will
almost certainly work.)  Dr. Hedrick has usually given out his software
freely to sites that reciprocate, so those of you that normally share
software should have no trouble getting this from him.
	Jay Lepreau
	lepreau at utah-20
	decvax!randvax!utah-cs!lepreau
-------