Wizard mailbox

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Wed Sep 9 15:22:18 AEST 1981

>From unger at NOSC-CC Wed Sep  9 14:26:10 1981
I can't resist adding my two cents to the comments about the content and
form of the wizards mailbox.  Upon return from a week vacation I found
almost 100 messages had accumulated.  After wading through this sample
of typical traffic I would like to make the following suggestions:

     1.  Say anything you like about any subject to which you wish
         to sign your name.
     2.  If possible, limit your message to 14 lines so that with headers
         and other boilerplate it will fit on one screen.
     3.  If what you have to say won't fit on one screen, please put a
         synopsis or keyword list in the first screenful.

Thanks,
Bob Unger
-------