newgrp

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Tue Sep 15 14:33:31 AEST 1981

>From decvax!cwruecmp!ordy at Berkeley Tue Sep 15 14:15:54 1981
	I am not quite sure how to get this mail through, however
I am interested in contacting CSL.JLH.MOGUL at SU-SCORE about his advertised
newgrp command, dated Thu Sep 10 12:04:34. I would like to get a hold
of the program, please send this to him, if possible. I can be reached
at decvax!cwruecmp!ordy, hopefully he can mail me the program, if not
too long.
						Greg Ordy