Reply to UNIX-wizards person

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Thu Sep 24 22:54:15 AEST 1981

>From ihnss!ihuxg!grg at Berkeley Thu Sep 24 18:36:19 1981
Reply to lauren at UCLA-Security
Subject: chart generation software

If you find any UNIX Pert or Cpm tools, I would like to hear of it.

I do know that there are several FORTRAN based tools of this type around,
but none explicitly converted to UNIX that I know of.  Also, they mostly
cost money.    The COSMIC library has a cheap ($800) Pert thins in FORTRAN.
Also, the DECUS library has some VAX stuff; probably simple, but free!

	Greg Guthrie
	BTL
	(312)462-7303