wanted: V7 UNIX on MC68000

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Wed Sep 23 22:02:05 AEST 1981

>From walton at LL-XN Wed Sep 23 21:48:58 1981
What is the best way to get V7 up on VERSAMODULE hardware.
I have been told by a friend he has seen something at least
approximating this running, and by Microsoft ads they will
have something in a while.  We are already using a C cross
compiler from MIT; have VERSAMODULE I's, some money to buy a disk
and licenses, and a few man months of a system programmer's time
if necessary.