Western Peripherals TC-130 (response)

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Tue Sep 15 23:35:27 AEST 1981

>From sdcsvax!jmcg at Berkeley Tue Sep 15 23:30:45 1981
We have two systems using the Wesper TC-130 / Kennedy 9100.  In the 3 years
we've had them, I haven't noticed any differences betweeen it and a TM11,
though I haven't had a TM11 to compare with.  The original V6 tm.c, a version
from Harvard, and the standard V7 tm.c all worked, though we didn't get
much experience with V7.  We have one of them on a Vax 750's Unibus, and
the 4.1 BSD driver also works fine.

						Jim McGinness
						ucbvax!sdcsvax!jmcg
						UC San Diego; Chemistry