Graphics Survey

utzoo!decvax!duke!unc!pbr utzoo!decvax!duke!unc!pbr
Thu Apr 22 09:35:52 AEST 1982

I would like to take a quick survey of graphics development on UNIX.
Please take a moment to list the important equipment at your site and
perhaps a word or two on whether or not your software is designed
around any standard (such as the siggraph "core" subroutines).
You might also mention other sites with similar setups (that you might
be sharing software with) in case they don't answer this query.
	(r)eply to me directly and I will post a condensed report if
I get enough interesting information. Speed is more important than
depth at this point so just the information off the top of your head
will do.        thanks,
		   Peter Reintjes (mcnc!unc!pbr)