ARPA connections + Rogue 5.2

utzoo!decvax!ittvax!qumix!msc utzoo!decvax!ittvax!qumix!msc
Mon Apr 5 18:22:53 AEST 1982

I got the following returned mail today.  I sent it using the
reply function in mail so the address is exactly what it said
on the from line of the incoming mail (news actually).

What is wrong?  I have never managed to get mail to ARPA.

KEN ARNOLD please note, this was to you about the rogue
distribution.

	From ittvax!decvax!ucbvax!CSVAX:MAILER-DAEMON Mon Apr  5 17:33:09 1982
	Date: Mon Apr  5 17:05:06 1982
	To: decvax!ittvax!qumix!msc
	Subject: Unable to deliver mail

	g:arpavax:arnold... multichar error

	   ----- Unsent message follows -----
	Date: Mon Apr  5 18:05:42 1982
	To: ittvax!decvax!ucbvax!G:ARPAVAX:arnold
	Subject: Rogue release 5.2
	Cc: gandalf

		I hope this reaches you.  I have had almost zero success
		getting things to ARPA addresses.

		Please send me the new rogue distribution for our system.
		Do you need a direct uucp connection or can you send it
		via the normal mail channels?

		Mark Callow
		decvax!ittvax!qumix!msc or root.

		P.S. Let me know if you need further information.