bugs in arff

utzoo!decvax!cca!mike at RAND-UNIX utzoo!decvax!cca!mike at RAND-UNIX
Sun Apr 25 09:55:59 AEST 1982

I have been fixing several bugs in arff (the RT11 floppy program)
related to whether or not arff writes out the (modified) RT11
directory.  This bug shows up in the delete command.  I have also
added (fixed) an initialize floppy command.

Just today, we discovered that arff incorrectly replaces a file on
floppy if the new file has a different size from the old file.

Before I fix this, has anyone out there found and fixed these bugs?
If so, could you send me your copy?  Further, if anyone would like my
bug fixes, please let me know.

Michael Wahrman