MicroNet protocol

utzoo!decvax!cca!Schauble.Multics at MIT-MULTICS utzoo!decvax!cca!Schauble.Multics at MIT-MULTICS
Sat Apr 24 21:02:29 AEST 1982

I talked to their customer service people about a week ago. The lady
I was talking to told me that the protocol and the executive source
are considered proprietary and are not available. If this is not the
case, I would love to know it so that I can get the source and/or the
Protocol.

Can you tell me how you know it's available, from where, and perhaps
provide me a name and telephone number to contact?

			Thanks,
			Paul