Networking UNIX with RT11

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!mhtsa!ihnss!houxi!houxg!lime!we13!rjk utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!mhtsa!ihnss!houxi!houxg!lime!we13!rjk
Fri Feb 26 14:33:34 AEST 1982

As a sidenote, we have used the RT11/UNIX emulator RT/EMT from
Human Computing Resources in Toronto.  It is truly a remarkable
package.  You can take RT11 .SAV files, put them in directories
called DK0, DK1, etc.  and run them with absolutely no modifications.
You can also go into the emulation mode, where you are, for all intents
and purposes, running RT11 with all of its facilities.  For more info,
mail to me or better yet contact Human Computing Resources
                                 10 St. Mary Street
                                 Toronto, Ontario, Canada  M4Y 1P9
                                 (416) - 922-1937

                Randy King