2626 query

utzoo!decvax!duke!chico!harpo!cbosg!cbosgd!mark utzoo!decvax!duke!chico!harpo!cbosg!cbosgd!mark
Wed Feb 10 14:11:34 AEST 1982

I have an HP 2626 for a while, and I'm trying to figure out how
to use the multi-window stuff.  (This terminal has up to 4 windows, and
each of them can talk to whatever port you have - there are two physical
ports in the back of the terminal.)  I have two problems, and wonder if
anyone has any solutions to either of them.

(1) I know how to change windows by going into the window config menu and
changing the active window.  This is a real pain - is it possible to define
a function key to do it or something?

(2) I can't get an escape sequence from the computer to change windows for me.
That is, I have two windows (a 23 line and a 1 line window) on the same
port, and I want to go into the 1 liner, type something, and go back.
Presumably I have to change both the keyboard window and the port 2 workspace
(although I really only want to change the port workspace) but I can't get
it to work.  Anybody had any success with this?

	Mark Horton
	mark at berkeley