TBL difficulties

utzoo!decvax!ittvax!qumix!msc utzoo!decvax!ittvax!qumix!msc
Thu Feb 11 13:19:14 AEST 1982

	Help!

	I have a file containing three tables.  When I run it
	through TBL the first and third tables are printed with
	one value of vertical spacing, the second with smaller
	spacing.  Since these tables are each part of a keyboard
	map I really need them the same.

	I've read the tbl manual n times (where n is a large number)
	and have no idea why the vertical spacing is changing.
	I hope someone out there can give me a hint.

	Mark Callow.

	PS: the maximum number of columns is 19 not 20 as the
	    manual claims.