multibus tape controller driver wanted

sri-unix!G.LEB at MIT-EECS sri-unix!G.LEB at MIT-EECS
Thu Feb 18 20:42:23 AEST 1982

we are using the computer products corp. tapemaster with are 68000
pc.  it has the standard 8089 20 bit lossage.  does tape retries
by itself.  i have a i/o driver for unix.  if you want to know
more let me know.  am interested in getting a copy of your ethernet
software for sun terminal.  maybe i can swap you my tape driver for it.

larry

ps replies to leb at mit-ai if your mailer doesn't know of mit-eecs.
-------