Fast timer (1/60 sec) device driver for 4.1BSD

utzoo!decvax!duke!chico!harpo!npois!houxi!ihnss!vax135!cornell!dean utzoo!decvax!duke!chico!harpo!npois!houxi!ihnss!vax135!cornell!dean
Sun Feb 7 18:12:56 AEST 1982

We have a "fast" interval timer (device driver) for 4.1BSD.  It allows
delays in units of 1/60 second up to 10 seconds (for more than that you
should use alarm(2)).  I have sent out installation instructions,
source, and a manual page to "net.sources".  If for some reason you
don't get that newsgroup and want a copy, send me mail, and I will send
it to you directly.

			Dean Krafft Dept. of Computer Science, Cornell
			University (decvax!cornell!dean,
			vax135!cornell!dean,
			    or dean.cornell at udel)