timer driver for 4.1bsd

utzoo!decvax!duke!chico!harpo!floyd!trb utzoo!decvax!duke!chico!harpo!floyd!trb
Tue Feb 2 17:23:16 AEST 1982

Has anyone out there installed the "timer" driver on 4.1bsd? This is
the device you can read and it sleeps nbytes * msecs.  The driver is
trivial, I have a v7 one, but I don't have the system time to screw
with making sure I have it 4.1 configured.  I'd appreciate it if
someone would mail me with info, or else I'll have to dive blindly in.
Mail to floyd!trb.
	Andy Tannenbaum   Bell Labs  Whippany, NJ   (201) 386-6491