DEC's ML11 Memory Disk

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!ihnss!houxi!houxd!houxc!hound!houxv!houxt!houxn!houxg!lime!we13!rjk utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!ihnss!houxi!houxd!houxc!hound!houxv!houxt!houxn!houxg!lime!we13!rjk
Tue Jan 12 18:46:45 AEST 1982

As a general reply to someone discussing pseudo-disks on UNIX,
we have had tremendous luck using the ML11 as the swapping media
on UNIX 4.0.  Unbeknowst to ye who cat not `gd.c' in /usr/src/uts/*/io,
the ML11 is supported (?) as a separate entity.  We have realized
noticeable results with the ML11.  I would be glad to share experiences
with anyone within the sound of my keyboard on this topic.  Either send
a netnews reply or mail, or voice to the following:

			Randy King
			WECo-Montgomery
			(312) 859-4556
				we13!rjk