awk on little 11's

utzoo!decvax!duke!chico!harpo!presby!cmcl2!salkind utzoo!decvax!duke!chico!harpo!presby!cmcl2!salkind
Thu Jan 21 14:14:08 AEST 1982

We run awk on 11/34's.  Rummaging around for changed files in
/usr/src/cmd/awk I saw the only thing I modified was the makefile.  Add
the following lines:

CFLAGS=-V -O -f

ovawk:	$(FILES) awk.g.o
	ovld -n -o awk /lib/fcrt0.o proctab.o -Z awk.g.o awk.lx.o parse.o \
	main.o lib.o -Z b.o proc.o token.o tran.o -Z run.o -L -lm -lovc

You may have to resize things too (although I didn't see any changes made to
the parameters file - I did it a long while ago, though).

						Lou Salkind
						salkind at nyu